Founded in 2011, Specialized Fitness is a boutique health and wellness center incorporating personalized, supervised fitness programming on state-of-the-art equipment with small group fitness classes and motion analysis services. Class formats include balance, yoga, free-weight strength training, circuit training, and functional fitness under the guidance of our highly trained instructors, many of whom are physical therapists. With flexible membership options, we work towards our member’s goals taking their limitations into account.
Please click on the images below to view personal bios of our talented, dedicated staff!
- Inspiring and enabling people to live richer, fuller, longer and healthier lives
- To improve the health and wellbeing of our community, country, and world one member at a time.
- To facilitate personal life changing victories.
- To enlighten, elucidate, and educate, thereby enriching the lives of our members.
In all our actions we demonstrate integrity – maintaining a wholeness of character that guides us in pursuit of our mission.
Respect for the personal goals and limitations of our members, their stories and vision allows us to provide a customized fitness experience, believing wholly that change comes from within.
- Staying state-of-the-art and evidence based
The fitness industry is full of fads. We will continue to be up to date on the latest information in exercise, sport, nutritional and medical science and provide evidence based information and services to our members.
- The monk who wanted to change the world
We seek the highest in ourselves knowing that our actions have an impact on those we have contact with each day, and that health and happiness are contagious.
- Learning from the past, preparing for the future
Our bodies tell the stories of our past. No matter what our history, health is a state of mind achievable tomorrow by training for it today.